Thursday, July 23, 2009

Learning to pace!

Once again it is time for school! Since I homeschool my girls, I am always on the watch for interesting ideas to make learning fun. This demands alot of time and energy. I now have a high school student! YIKES ! They growing up... I am enjoying teaching them but, at times need to remind myself to take "ME" time. It is very time consuming to teach at home but, well worth all the efforts and hard work that comes along. I have been doing this for 9 years now going on 10, so you would think it would be easy by now. Hmmmm.... easier yes, easy...NO. It takes time and forethought to think things thru, plan activites and keep them in a social environment. Try balancing that with being a normal mom who enjoys a little quiet time! So when I receive tips from other homeschool moms, I gladly accept, as well as any source they have found to get inexpensive textbooks too. I am fortunate to be at home with my girls and teach them the best I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment