Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Music

Music is really fun to listen to. Sometimes I can really relate to the artist and their songs, which is really cool. A good song writer knows what kind of song would be liked by their fans. They can also write a good song that tells about their personality, and thats kind of like what I like to do. Sometimes it's hard to write a good song that people will like and listen to, but what I do is just try to write about things that concern me, and a lot of people tend to like it. I like to write about things that people can relate to, and sometimes that works. Songs can be really special, especially if you write it about someone you care about, which I also like to do. My favorite kind f music to listen to is Modern Rock. It's awesome! My family likes to listen to Modern Country, I like to listen to it too, sometimes. Music is my way of expressing the way I feel about certain things, and that's really cool. A lot of people like to listen to music, so maybe you can try to write some music or a song and see if people like what you got! My favorite songs are " It's not over ", and " Over you ", by Daughtry, and then " Words I couldn't say " and " My wish" by Rascal Flatts. Those two, Daughtry and Rascal Flatts, are my FAVORITE artists! They are so awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment